We work well with professionals (realtors, auctioneers, other move managers, etc.). Moving is a team activity! We welcome the opportunity to work with you and your clients.
- Attorneys and guardians love us because we are experienced in working with people who are cognitively impaired or challenged with family dynamics. We are also adept at working with solo agers (those who have no children). You can rest assured that your vulnerable clients will receive ethical service and the support they require.
- Care managers love us because we collaborate well to accommodate the special needs of their clients. From planned moves to assisted living or to continuing care communities, to emergency moves following a quick discharge, we know what is needed for each type of move and can assemble a team and a moving plan in short order. We are especially skilled at moves that involve clients with Alzheimer’s or mild cognitive impairment.
- Realtors love us because we can expedite the relocation, asset liquidation, and home cleanout process so the property can list faster.
- Retirement communities love us because we partner well with the sales and move-in coordinators to ensure the relocation process goes smoothly. We create a custom floor plan to help the resident realistically downsize. Plus, with our unpacking service, the resident is spared the fatigue of that task and is able to quickly start to make friends and enjoy community amenities.
- Move managers around the country love us because we coordinate equally well whether the Charlotte area is the destination or the point of origin.
Let’s see what we can do to support your client’s next transition.