When Should I Call You?
As soon as you know:
- If you are downsizing and planning a move to a 55 + active or retirement community
- You are moving a loved one to an assisted living or memory care community
- You have experienced a change in your health and need to organize your current home to meet your current needs.
- You don’t have any reliable support to help you move and you’re not sure where to begin
- You want to relocate to be closer to family for more support
- You need to clean out a home to list it on the market
How much do your services cost?
Just like individuals –no two moves or projects are alike. We will be happy to come to your home for a free one hour in-home consultation to assess your needs. Then we are able to provide a written estimate. Because we cater our services to the unique needs of our client families, and realize circumstances can change, we offer a non-binding estimate. This estimate is based on our professional experience with similar projects. We require a 50% deposit based on the estimate to add your project to our calendar. The balance on your invoice will reflect the actual time, service, and supplies required to ensure your project goals are met.
What is the difference between your services and a moving company?
Although moving companies will lift heavy furniture and relocate your belongings from one home to another, not one of them will:
- Create custom floor plans
- Help you decide what to take
- Dust furniture
- Hang pictures
- Make your bed
- Set up your coffee maker
- Put your belongings away
- Check on you after the move….We do!
What if I forget something I need during the move?
Not a problem! We are very specialized and service oriented. We can shop for you or run an errand. Just let us know what we can do to make life easier for you and your family.
I'm thinking of moving but what if I'm not yet ready to move?
Perhaps a move is not on the horizon, however from what we have witnessed, if you are 55+, it's never too soon to start the downsizing process, especially if your closets are stuffed to capacity, you have belongings that are collecting dust, clothes you haven’t worn in years and your attics and garages are filled with memories of many decades gone by.
Regardless of whether you ever move, change is inevitable and change feels better to most people when it is self-directed. That is, YOU are calling the shots about where you want your things to go and not leaving the burden of those decisions and executing them up to your family and loved ones.